TheVillain112

Poll  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Rams
    • 49ers
    • Whoever bet the under...

26 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

It's really incredible what a difference getting rid of Fisher's buffoons and replacing them with some brilliant offensive minds makes. Goff isn't perfect. He still makes mistakes and has developing to do, but he looks so surgical out there. He's making great calls at the LOS when the play needs to be changed. He's knowing where to go with the ball. He's avoiding turnovers. He's finding his checkdown. He's absolutely lethal in the red-zone.

Yes, we haven't played any elite defenses yet, but Goff is 22 years old. He's showing he can play. Gurley returning to form just makes it all that much sweeter.

Told you.  Fisher.  2nd worst HC in the past 20 years.

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

Told you.  Fisher.  2nd worst HC in the past 20 years.

Nah. He wasn't even the worst or second worst Rams HC of the past 10 years. But he definitely sucked. It's a revelation to see what a guy like McVay can do with this team.

Just now, jrry32 said:

Nah. He wasn't even the worst or second worst Rams HC of the past 10 years. But he definitely sucked. It's a revelation to see what a guy like McVay can do with this team.

In my opinion...worst HCs of the past 20 years

1. Chip Kelly

2. Jeff Fisher

3. Mike Shanahan

Just now, Ragnarok said:

In my opinion...worst HCs of the past 20 years

1. Chip Kelly

2. Jeff Fisher

3. Mike Shanahan

Nah. I think you're overlooking some guys who just didn't stick around for long. Linehan and Spagnuolo were worse. But yea, Fisher is probably the worst HC of the past 20 years who managed to coach 10+ years.

Just now, jrry32 said:

Nah. I think you're overlooking some guys who just didn't stick around for long. Linehan and Spagnuolo were worse. But yea, Fisher is probably the worst HC of the past 20 years who managed to coach 10+ years.

Possibly.  Chip is an abortion...Fisher should have been removed 15 years ago...and Shanahan had to get dragged kicking and screaming by a HOF RB and HOF QB to get his rings.  Those teams won in spite of him.

2 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

At least you got rid of Fisher finally.  We still have Marvin Lewis...

1 minute ago, TheVillain112 said:

Also 20 years is way too long of a timeline.  I mean Dave Wannstedt was a HC in the NFL in the last 20 years.  And that guy was horrible...

Sad thing is Dave Wannstedt actually had four winning seasons in five years in Miami running the Fisher offense. Yet, Fisher couldn't manage a single .500 season with the Rams.

Archived