TheVillain112

Poll  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Rams
    • 49ers
    • Whoever bet the under...

1 minute ago, Forge said:

I'm not even sure Chip was the worst 49ers coach in the last 20 years. The 49ers had Dennis Erickson...now that was some really bad coaching. And then we had Mike Nolan and Mike Singletary

Nolan was functional.  Singletary got Vernon to grow up.  Erickson was trash.  And yet, Chip was worse than all of them.

10 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

He'll be gone soon. It's too bad y'all didn't promote Hue.

Maybe you'll get your own McVay.

Are there any guys out there like Shanny and Mcvay? I'd say McDaniels, but that's not exactly the same thing, but maybe the closest?

9 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Nah. I think you're overlooking some guys who just didn't stick around for long. Linehan and Spagnuolo were worse. But yea, Fisher is probably the worst HC of the past 20 years who managed to coach 10+ years.

Agreed. Bobby Petrino...ten years later that still ticks me off. Gets a five-year $24 million contract...coaches a horrible season...swears up and down to Arthur Blank that he's sticking around...then quits on his players and ****s off to Arkansas after 13 games. I'm not a Falcons fan, but that was outrageous.

6 minutes ago, Forge said:

How else are you supposed to block him?

Could try parking your car behind his car the morning before the game?

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

Are there any guys out there like Shanny and Mcvay? I'd say McDaniels, but that's not exactly the same thing, but maybe the closest?

Hard to say. I don't think anyone would have McVay at the top of their list at the start of last year. I'm not a fan of McGenious. Maybe Jim Bob Cooter?(plus, how can you hate the name?)

Archived