FFMD ll 20’ - Denver Broncos Front Office

Scoundrel

1 hour ago, BowserBroncos said:

That's where I'm right now. The WRs I would go at 118 got picked not long ago.

I'm really torn with the OL and DL guys. Who would be your top choice?

Who have you picked up to this point?

Ya, I am in on Fotu. He needs to develop pass rush moves but Vic uses the NT as a forward moving penatrator a lot and Foku has that raw power to just dominate at the POA. I think he can take on 2 gapping well with development. But, he isn't Akeem Hicks. You don't want him in any position where he needs range, so he is NT specific rather than a guy that can rotate out to 5T, despite having the height of a 5T. I always worry about NT over about 6'3 due to leverage issues but his length helps win at the snap even if he gets too upright. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BowserBroncos said:

Apart from a backup for Purcell. I don't think we are desperate for DL depth.

Casey, Purcell, Shelby, Jones, Walker, Joel Heath, Kyle Peko.

You must have much, much more confidence in Heath and Peko than I do.  And as BroncosFan pointed out, at this point we’re really looking for the future.  Shelby, 1 year deal.  Casey, I believe 1 year left on the contract.  Pretty thin IMO. 

12 minutes ago, DiehardBronxFan said:

You must have much, much more confidence in Heath and Peko than I do.  And as BroncosFan pointed out, at this point we’re really looking for the future.  Shelby, 1 year deal.  Casey, I believe 1 year left on the contract.  Pretty thin IMO. 

They invested a waiver claim after the season was over just to have the right to negotiate with him before the other teams. He is probably a lock to make the roster.

Casey is under contract until the end of the 2022 season. Jones too.