FFMD II New York Jets Front Office

EaglesPeteC

5 minutes ago, dcat said:

I see Shenault was the pick.  Big upside.  I would have recommended a trade down a bit and take Pittman and pick up a pick along the way.  But Shenault is cool!!!  

Yea. Without the injuries he's a top 15 talent 

• Like 1

Was thinking that had you guys decided on WR in Round 1 and OT in Round 2, the alternative picks  would have been:

Free choice of : Jeudy/Lamb/Ruggs + your choice of : Wanogho/Peart/ and maybe Cleveland would have been still there.

I'm partial to the Peart and think he is going to be a very good tackle. 

Either way would have been a win, but at least this would avoid the endless debate of whether the WR should have the other two of Lamb, Ruggs, Jeudy

hey... I see 3 more picks until the Jets are OTC for the top of round 3.

Come on Jets fans....  chime in on who you want the pick to be here.  Help your GM.  

I'll list some available players I like (at their positions in no special order) for this round:

RB: Moss (later)
WR (IMO it's fine to go OT, WR, WR if the right players are there): Chase Claypool, Tyler Johnson, KJ Hill, Bryan Edwards, AGG (love all of these)
OL (again, nothing wrong with OL, WR, OL if the right guys are there): Matt Peart, Ben Bredesen, Tyler Biadasz  (Peart would be my choice if he is still there... )
Edge: Greenard, Anae, Zuniga, Uche (not a great set of choices for this spot.  Kinda reaching here a bit. Maybe later? Like Greenard best.)
LB: Jordyn Brooks, ADG, Dye  (Like Brooks and ADG a LOT..  Not a high position of need, but great value)
CB: Arnette, Igbinoghe, Davis (Arnette would be a choice if he is there. Otherwise I'm fine waiting.)

5 minutes ago, Bianconero said:

The pick has to be Lynn Bowden Jr

He's going in rounds 4 - 5 in a lot of places.  He's a project with terrific upside.  I think that this is not the right place to draft a project like that, but i love him and would be delighted to see him a Jet. I really like Claypool.    He too needs development but that freakish size/speed combo is rare.

Just now, dcat said:

He's going in rounds 4 - 5 in a lot of places.  He's a project with terrific upside.  I think that this is not the right place to draft a project like that, but i love him and would be delighted to see him a Jet. I really like Claypool.    He too needs development but that freakish size/speed combo is rare.

That's way too low IMO - no chance he lasts that long if I'm betting

I want Peart.  Build a fortress around Sam, plus Peart might actually be more ready than Becton. Remenber that Becton is the least developed of those top OTs.   The two of them will give the Jets a monster OL for the next 5+ years.    Otherwise Claypool then Arnette.  Which of them stands the chance of dropping to the next pick?

Edited by dcat