FFMD II New York Jets Front Office

EaglesPeteC

Just now, bcb1213 said:

I'm aiming for home run picks. This is not a super bowl team no matter who we draft so shoot for the stars 

Curious?  W who do you see as a home run right here? I don't see any sure bets at any position.  ALl come w/risks.You started building Sam a fortress in front of him.  Why not complete it?   Building a fortress of an Oline is what good teams do.  

1 minute ago, Bianconero said:

Lol, please explain how he is a slot receiver at best.

If you read somewhere that he is poor on the press, the same is said about the player that you actually picked so I don't see the argument

Im looking for the WRs route history.  I had the link but can't find it. It showed Aiyuk to have far more limitations than the others in that range.  That doesn't mean he is bad, but I'd take Shenault (also risks) over him in a heart beat. 

Just now, dcat said:

Curious?  W who do you see as a home run right here? I don't see any sure bets at any position.  ALl come w/risks.You started building Sam a fortress in front of him.  Why not complete it?   Building a fortress of an Oline is what good teams do.  

Im looking for the WRs route history.  I had the link but can't find it. It showed Aiyuk to have far more limitations than the others in that range.  That doesn't mean he is bad, but I'd take Shenault (also risks) over him in a heart beat. 

Please send the route history

6 minutes ago, Bianconero said:

Lol, please explain how he is a slot receiver at best.

If you read somewhere that he is poor on the press, the same is said about the player that you actually picked so I don't see the argument

Shenault can separate and has a large catch radius.  Ayiuk has trouble getting away from defenders.  Free release he's lethal which makes him much better suited for the slot as there's less pressing inside then on the boundaries 

6 minutes ago, dcat said:

Could see the corner from auburn being really really good 

2 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Could see the corner from auburn being really really good 

Possibly.  I like him and he is very physical, but relatively new at the position.  Converted WR with 4.45 speed.  But 5'10"?  high ceiling low floor kind of guy.

Also, this comment worries me: 

• Panic sets in with his back to the ball
  • Yellow flags find him when he doesn't find the ball

Just now, dcat said:

Possibly.  I like him and he is very physical, but relatively new at the position.  Converted WR with 4.45 speed.  But 5'10"?  high ceiling low floor kind of guy.

Also, this comment worries me: 

• Panic sets in with his back to the ball
  • Yellow flags find him when he doesn't find the ball

Comes with being kinda new to position but he held up well against Jefferson and Jeudy.  Kinda corner Williams likes with the physical press 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Comes with being kinda new to position but he held up well against Jefferson and Jeudy.  Kinda corner Williams likes with the physical press 

ill bet you can get him with the later 3rd.  I doubt that with Claypool.  Love the upside. 

7 minutes ago, dcat said:

ill bet you can get him with the later 3rd.  I doubt that with Claypool.  Love the upside. 

Went noah I from auburn 

Three wr I still really like and I can't say that at corner.  See if any of em fall 

• Like 1