FFMD II New York Jets Front Office

EaglesPeteC

12 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

Think using a 3rd on a CB isn’t good at all. And the player isn’t so good that he’s worth not going a position we need more.

Depends on your opinion of Pierre desir I guess who I think sucks 

14 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

Think using a 3rd on a CB isn’t good at all. And the player isn’t so good that he’s worth not going a position we need more.

I like the player's toughness.  But he's on the short side.  I would have waitted till later rounds to grab a corner or two.  I see the same kind of lesser value at Edge there as well, but would have went Edgee over corner.  My pick would have been Claypool.  

32 minutes ago, dcat said:

I like the player's toughness.  But he's on the short side.  I would have waitted till later rounds to grab a corner or two.  I see the same kind of lesser value at Edge there as well, but would have went Edgee over corner.  My pick would have been Claypool.  

I get it.  He might sneak into back end of first early second.  Talent is there.  I had him as number one on my board 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

Shenault can separate and has a large catch radius.  Ayiuk has trouble getting away from defenders.  Free release he's lethal which makes him much better suited for the slot as there's less pressing inside then on the boundaries 

10 minutes ago, dcat said:

This is % of receiving targets by route:

ETHHVseXkAM1Ywj?format=jpg&name=large

This is % of receiving yards by route:

ETHJCVEXQAIy1ql?format=jpg&name=large

ANd actually, it wasn't Aiyuk that concerned me it was Shenault. 

What exactly were you saying about Aiyuk being less limited than Shenault?

7 minutes ago, Bianconero said:

No, I can't. Please show me. Also, you are avoiding my post.

Here's one for you 

The face is it didn’t translate enough in college. He had a contested-catch rate of 25.0 percent, according to Pro Football Focus, the worst of our top 32 receivers

1 minute ago, bcb1213 said:

Here's one for you 

The face is it didn’t translate enough in college. He had a contested-catch rate of 25.0 percent, according to Pro Football Focus, the worst of our top 32 receivers

I'm still waiting. This looks like you google'd an article quickly and it really doesn't tell me much.

Watch this, regarding CeeDee Lamb:

He also didn't face a lot of press-man coverage at Oklahoma, but that shouldn't be a problem in the NFL based on his profile as a player.

Watch this, regarding Brandon Aiyuk:

He can get in and out of his breaks fairly quick, and his change of direction is top-notch. He hasn’t faced a ton of press coverage, but he has beaten it with quick feet off the line.