FFMD II '20 - Cincinnati Bengals Front Office

ny92mike

Just now, SmittyBacall said:

No love for Damien Lewis? Easily the best guard available and the last quality guard of the group IMO. 

I do like Lewis but also Stenburg. One of them should be available in the middle of the round when the pick from the Raiders comes up.

Really good write up

in the FFMD Writer Room

Bengals

1.1 - Joe Burrow WB --------A
2.33 - Isaiah Wilson OT ——A+
3.65 - Logan Wilson LB——-B
4.107 -
4.121 -
5.147 -
6.181 -
7.216 -

OUT Billy Price

Bengals are up next.

In a very un-Bengals move, they attacked free agency. Bringing in a ton of big names like Mackensie Alexander, his former teammate Trae Waynes, Xavier Su’a-Filo, DJ Reader, Josh Bynes and Vonn Bell among others. They shored up some holes, especially on defense, and are primed to kickstart this rebuild into gear.

This team had eight picks to make it work coming in… keeping an eye on holes at QB, LB, OL, and pass catchers.

They’ve taken the stand pat and select the best possible player approach so far this draft. They’ve done an admirable job too.

Burrow is Burrow. Nothing I write here will be better than something someone has already said. It’s an A pick, and the obvious move for this franchise.

I loved Wilson. I truly think he’s has an excellent chance to be the 4th tackle off the board in this draft. Getting two first round picks here was a great start.

I see the hole at LB and understand why they went that direction with Wilson. I didn’t love the pick, I didn’t hate it either.

The Bengals have quietly had an excellent draft so far. They have five more selections including two 4th rounders to fill some of the remaining holes on their roster.

A grade

All in all, I'd put this division up against any of them in terms of how they drafted. 
Each team did great.
(And Cleveland would be higher if they hadn't traded Delpit)