Mafia Rules and Registration/Discussion Thread

bucsfan333

17 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I mean there are some of us that are not football fans and only put eyeballs on this site and its ads because of relationships forged through TAST games. Those that would probably get what little football news they care about from rotoworld instead of the news forum (that they were just told existed for the first time and have allegedly never visited) if they didn’t have a reason to come here 

I'd encourage you to click around the forum then. Maybe you'll find something else you like.

4 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I mean there are some of us that are not football fans and only put eyeballs on this site and its ads because of relationships forged through TAST games. Those that would probably get what little football news they care about from rotoworld instead of the news forum (that they were just told existed for the first time and have allegedly never visited) if they didn’t have a reason to come here 

Agree, especially when there are no sports basically in the world right now

10 minutes ago, The Orca said:

You are missing the mark here imo. I have been all over the site. I know what there is and I know the current conversations going on in the different areas and the lack of conversation in others 

Cool. So you've got enough to keep you distracted between games.

i stop at this little market on my way home from work because I like the hand made take and bake pizzas they sell

sometimes I’ll grab some overpriced beer or chips when I’m there... but I’m usually there cause I like the pizza 

if they stopped making that pizza they’d lose about 90% of my business... This doesn’t mean I think that pizza was the only thing they sold, nor do I think it’s the only thing worth buying, but it’s my favorite thing to get there and it keeps me coming back often.

if they tried convincing me to keep coming back for their chips and beer it wouldn’t work.... I can get chips and beer anywhere

mafia on FF is the pizza, in case that wasn’t obvious 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Cool. So you've got enough to keep you distracted between games.

Responses like this when people are trying to have a reasonable discussion is a quick way to end reasonable discussion, FWIW

maybe the discussion is over, Idk 

1 minute ago, Dome said:

Responses like this when people are trying to have a reasonable discussion is a quick way to end reasonable discussion, FWIW

maybe the discussion is over, Idk 

The discussion I started was to maybe expand your horizons on the site. You, particularly, obviously have.

5 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Well, when all you post in is mafia and the BDL (as evidenced by your activity), of course not.

I've posted in entertainment, movie challenge, movie draft 2 different ones, movie nominations and voting, music, MLB, college, Gators, BDL and probably a bunch more

I've viewed a bunch more sub forums than I cant count

If you really want to discuss my activity 

Edited by The Orca
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

The discussion I started was to maybe expand your horizons on the site. You, particularly, obviously have.

Let’s make a list of all the posters who have expanded their horizons and waive the waiting period for them... anyone not on the list will be forced to visit other forums 

everyone wins

• Like 1