Mafia Rules and Registration/Discussion Thread

bucsfan333

3 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Ive deleted the list of games on the first page. If I'm not wanted here I'm not going to help 

@Dome

What did i do last game that was bad/ban worthy?

I’m not sure why you’re tagging me here 

5 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

If y'all repost your games, I'll create a new list.

Just sprinkle me into the list sporadically 

if I gave you a theme now you’d call me a liar when I hosted something else 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dome said:

I’m not sure why you’re tagging me here 

I'm banned because of last game basically. You had more knowledge than anyone else and I assume read the thread and discord, what did I do wrong, what posts crossed the line, where can I improve?

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

I'm banned because of last game basically.

I don’t believe this is an accurate assessment.

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

You had more knowledge than anyone else and I assume read the thread and discord, what did I do wrong, what posts crossed the line, where can I improve?

I’m not a mod, I didn’t ban you, nor did I have any complaints about last game. As an outside observer I don’t think your ban has anything to with one single game.

That said, I’ve tried having this discussion with you several times, pickle too. It’s never been met with anything but denial and excuses. 

My integrity was questioned and I was insulted last time I tried, so forgive me for bowing out this time around.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Dome said:

I’m not a mod, I didn’t ban you, nor did I have any complaints about last game. As an outside observer I don’t think your ban has anything to with one single game.

That said, I’ve tried having this discussion with you several times, pickle too. It’s never been met with anything but denial and excuses. 

My integrity was questioned and I was insulted last time I tried, so forgive me for bowing out this time around.

Not it wasnt, and sure as heck not by me. You agreed with me that your last thing to me was like over a year ago and involved no specifics 

6 minutes ago, Dome said:

Also, I know, I wanted your input on the last game and how I played