Mafia Rules and Registration/Discussion Thread

bucsfan333

On 8/17/2021 at 10:48 PM, TheKillerNacho said:

Wasn't the game I originally decided to work on but I'm having a serious case of writer's block with Undertale and Chrono Trigger mafia. Instead, I spent like 4 hours making this, lmao:

WBy8YhY.png

Probably will look to host around the second week of September (going on vacation for the first week).

Pretty happy with how it turned out.

btw this game will require a minimum of 20  21 players and I will delete the game over running it with less.

On 8/18/2021 at 7:51 AM, TheKillerNacho said:

i mean, someone should probably pick the main cast members? lol

On 8/6/2021 at 8:14 PM, bucsfan333 said:

There will be a couple ways to randomly enhance abilities/"find" items. The latter is based on thread activity. I've set page numbers and posts on those pages where basically, like, if you're the third post on page five, you'll find this item; as an example.

NACHO FOUND AN ITEM. LETS GET HIM!

On 8/17/2021 at 10:48 PM, TheKillerNacho said:

Wasn't the game I originally decided to work on but I'm having a serious case of writer's block with Undertale and Chrono Trigger mafia. Instead, I spent like 4 hours making this, lmao:

WBy8YhY.png

Probably will look to host around the second week of September (going on vacation for the first week).

Pretty happy with how it turned out.

Btw I assume someone will host something after the current game game but I reserve the right to host this whenever a game ends after September 6th. @bucsfan333 sniping me combined with my nature has tweaked it repeatedly over the last week.  I'm honestly sad i have to go on vacation next week because I think its going to be amazing.

While it's a bit different than my previous setups, I think it may be the most interesting overall.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Btw I assume someone will host something after the current game game but I reserve the right to host this whenever a game ends after September 6th. @bucsfan333 sniping me combined with my nature has tweaked it repeatedly over the last week.  I'm honestly sad i have to go on vacation next week because I think its going to be amazing.

While it's a bit different than my previous setups, I think it may be the most interesting overall.

Dibs on next?

then TKN? 

if nobody else has anything ready I have a role madness GTA V game 

• Like 1

I do have a GTA V game ready but am also ready to play if anyone has been itching to host. I’ll post my game after 1am EST if nobody says anything. 

Everyone gets a role, and lots of people should be familiar with the flavor. Hoping for 21