The Amazing Race Season 2! Josh and Boyle win!!

bcb1213

Well everybody, it’s been a nice run.

I could probably do the football ones, but basketball and baseball I have no effing clue.

I have submitted the actors already.  It wasn’t difficult.  The sports ones are in Finn’s incapable hands.

If he submits at all, it will be three hours after the deadline.

@FinneasGage, I’m never going to be your teammate in any race ever again if you don’t finish this one task in a timely matter.    If you completely surprise me and submit, everyone else better look out.

1 minute ago, Outpost31 said:

Well everybody, it’s been a nice run.

I could probably do the football ones, but basketball and baseball I have no effing clue.

I have submitted the actors already.  It wasn’t difficult.  The sports ones are in Finn’s incapable hands.

If he submits at all, it will be three hours after the deadline.

@FinneasGage, I’m never going to be your teammate in any race ever again if you don’t finish this one task in a timely matter.    If you completely surprise me and submit, everyone else better look out.

Ill give you a hint on the baseball one as a freebie. Both of them shared one of the most famous catchers ever. Played for the Rangers in the 90's and the Nats in the 2010s. 

Just remember this if team Swatt is ever in a bad spot and needs your help.

7 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Ill give you a hint on the baseball one as a freebie. Both of them shared one of the most famous catchers ever. Played for the Rangers in the 90's and the Nats in the 2010s. 

got it

thanks matts

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I didn’t even know what a hit was in baseball a year ago today.  This means nothing to me.  NOTHING.

@FinneasGage though.

1 minute ago, Outpost31 said:

I didn’t even know what a hit was in baseball a year ago today.  This means nothing to me.  NOTHING.

@FinneasGage though.

The only requirement from you is to google "famous baseball catchers". He is top 3-5 on every single list you will find. But hey, if you dont want to put in that work, then let finny sabotage you.