The Amazing Race Season 2! Josh and Boyle win!!

bcb1213

19 minutes ago, mission27 said:

Listen 

mission has the second most likes of anyone on the forum over the past week, around 200, second only to some saints fan who clearly has no life and posts way more than the MoL

the ratings speak for themselves 

In your entire time on the forum, the MoL combined has won two days on the forum. I've won 29 by myself. Glem has won more by himself than the entire MoL.

Congrats on your one week of relevance on a sports forum during a month when all sports are canceled, though. Very impressive.

53 minutes ago, pwny said:

In your entire time on the forum, the MoL combined has won two days on the forum. I've won 29 by myself. Glem has won more by himself than the entire MoL.

Congrats on your one week of relevance on a sports forum during a month when all sports are canceled, though. Very impressive.

In that time, the MoL combined have been with over 100 human females, where as pwyny and glen have not 

3 minutes ago, mission27 said:

Lol

The people of FF know who the real heroes are

And by the people of FF, I mean Webby, who has come out in support of the MoL and our platform 

You claim your platform is for the little guy, but the “people” you claim as your support is solely that of administration.

Odd.

20 minutes ago, pwny said:

You claim your platform is for the little guy, but the “people” you claim as your support is solely that of administration.

Odd.

You call them little guys

I call them big guys on the way up

Thats why they're with me and against you