The Amazing Race Season 2! Josh and Boyle win!!

bcb1213

1 minute ago, pwny said:

tenor.gif?itemid=3871550

I have faith in the @daboyle250s and @FinneasGages of the world even if they are small in stature they are big in heart and they believe in the MoL

Thats the difference between you and I. I don’t believe moderators are the solution to the problem.  Moderators are the problem

The MoL’s focus is to return to the original principles of Webby and this forum rather than squabbling of false kings

11 minutes ago, mission27 said:

I have faith in the @daboyle250s and @FinneasGages of the world even if they are small in stature they are big in heart and they believe in the MoL

Thats the difference between you and I. I don’t believe moderators are the solution to the problem.  Moderators are the problem

The MoL’s focus is to return to the original principles of Webby and this forum rather than squabbling of false kings

The fact that you think our goals have anything to do with moderation shows how out of touch and lost you are in the whole thing. 

Not surprising, as being out of touch seems to be your entire shtick.

Edited by pwny

7 minutes ago, mission27 said:

i'm team @Glen. he would never use me as a prop 

• Like 2