TACT XX: One X Short Of A Good Time - Thanks Corona

D82

1 minute ago, textaz03 said:

I got hooked on that after Vikings ended.

I am Uhtred of Babenburgh, son of Uhtred who was also the son of Uhtred before him

Vikings became much less interesting without Ragnar. So Uhtred took his place in my viewing catalogue. 

5 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Its really good in my opinion. Its kind of lord of the ring-ish. Its based on a book series that released 14 books over like 30 years or something. 

Its not game of thrones. Much more magic, much less (actually, none at all) nudity/sex/graphic killing.

If you liked LOTR, I think you will enjoy it. Only 4 episodes out so far, so its still very new. 

I’m not much fan of Lord of the Rings, just started watching the Harry Potter movies 🤣🤣  but I’ll check it out 

Just now, textaz03 said:

I’m not much fan of Lord of the Rings, just started watching the Harry Potter movies 🤣🤣  but I’ll check it out 

Its less boring than LOTR if that counts for anything. In LOTR you can go literal hours were nothing seems to happen. In WoT, you get to see their version of orcs + magic + fighting all in the first 45 minutes. 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Vikings became much less interesting without Ragnar. So Uhtred took his place in my viewing catalogue. 

Yeah it started going down hill then. Personally think it really dropped off when. They killed of Lagertha. But I kept watching because i liked Ubbe and Torvi. But my favorite is as Floki!!! The final couple episodes made me happy

35 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Its really good in my opinion. Its kind of lord of the ring-ish. Its based on a book series that released 14 books over like 30 years or something. 

Its not game of thrones. Much more magic, much less (actually, none at all) nudity/sex/graphic killing.

If you liked LOTR, I think you will enjoy it. Only 4 episodes out so far, so its still very new. 

Man. I stopped on book 7. Wheel of Time can be a HUGE chore.

I recall telling a friend that I had read 500 pages and nothing of note happened. Lots of source material to use, but boy is it scattered and hard to follow at first.

If you have any context question I am happy to provide. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Maybe we can come up with a title making fun of the Eagles/NFCE?

Eih. The eagles are such an afterthought for me. It always seems like they are the little brother talking about Dallas. 

I have zero desire to make something that will last for a year about them. 

3 minutes ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

Eih. The eagles are such an afterthought for me. It always seems like they are the little brother talking about Dallas. 

I have zero desire to make something that will last for a year about them. 

Could be the entire NFCE. "Only team with a QB",  "Parsons' Pack vs the 3 stooges" 

just spitballing here