TACT XX: One X Short Of A Good Time - Thanks Corona

D82

On 11/14/2021 at 1:21 PM, plan9misfit said:

Yeah. This house is in L.A. Our house in Dallas is much smaller, but we needed the additional space out there for my mother-in-law who is moving in there.

For whatever you paid for that house in L.A. you probably could have bought 2 in Dallas. Congratulations 

2 hours ago, DaBoys said:

For whatever you paid for that house in L.A. you probably could have bought 2 in Dallas. Congratulations 

Thanks. It’s crazy that if I bought where my house is in McKinney, I’d get at least 2 if not 3 for the same total price. Property prices in L.A. are stupid, but I spend a great deal of time out there, so it makes sense to have homes in both locations, especially because my mother-in-law is moving in there.

Edited by plan9misfit

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

So if you all want to hear a wild experience of sleep deprivation, I will type it up. It was crazy. 

I dont really want to go into why I was sleep deprived. Its not a cool story anyways.

I'm up and game for a story at ur convenience.

How many midgets?

Edited by HDsportsfan

Had our first home study visit today, everything went great! We have one more meeting next week, then should be licensed and ready to accept a placement or even possibly be matched with a child/children before Christmas!!

3 hours ago, HDsportsfan said:

Congrats my friend.

Thanks! We're excited. 

The fiancé and I will be getting married on December 23rd, 1 yr after I initially proposed to him. We're just going to the courthouse to get the license, but plan on having a bigger celebration later on so my family can come in.