Vikings FFMD20 War Room

RpMc

Just now, RpMc said:

@Ozzy - what would you offer for Moseley?

We have two 5ths, two 6ths, and three 7ths

I would give them pick #167 in the 5th round for him.  Not sure what everyone else thinks or if that is too high of a pick, and I never understand value of trading in the draft, but yeah if we could give up one of the 6th or one of the 7th picks for him even better.  I think Moseley could easily start at nickle this year and be pretty damn good for the Vikings.  He was damn good last year and took over for Witherspoon as the starter more than once.  I don't think he is being paid much either because he is still on the UDFA deal.  

Just now, RpMc said:

Day 3 pick isn't going to do it for them.

Isn't that pretty high to pay for a UDFA CB?  But I guess yeah he will start for them most likely next year, so would be foolish of them to do it no doubt.  

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, RpMc said:

Current Draft Selections

1 - CIN - Joe Burrow
2 - WAS - Chase Young
3 - LAC - Tua Tagovailoa
4 - CAR - Isaiah Simmons
5 - MIA - Justin Herbert
6 - DET - Jeff Okudah
7 - NYG - Andrew Thomas

8 - CLE - Jedrick Willis

Browns move up for Willis

Just now, RpMc said:

Alshon Jeffery is on the block

And pay him what that $18 and $15 million of his contract the next two years?  I would pass, he gets injured far too often as well.  There are not real FA receivers I would be interested in, they are lucky they got Sharpe.  

1 minute ago, Ozzy said:

And pay him what that $18 and $15 million of his contract the next two years?  I would pass, he gets injured far too often as well.  There are not real FA receivers I would be interested in, they are lucky they got Sharpe.  

He'd cost us $9.9M and $13M

Would take a lot of guts and not sure what others thing about it, but curious what Dalvin Cook would get on the trading block.  I assume no one would be interested but based on how often he gets injured and I doubt they resign him in a year anyway.  Curious what he would bring, especially with such a great group of RBs in the draft.  If they could get a 1st or a 2nd for him that would be tempting but again not sure that is possible.  

Just now, Ozzy said:

Would take a lot of guts and not sure what others thing about it, but curious what Dalvin Cook would get on the trading block.  I assume no one would be interested but based on how often he gets injured and I doubt they resign him in a year anyway.  Curious what he would bring, especially with such a great group of RBs in the draft.  If they could get a 1st or a 2nd for him that would be tempting but again not sure that is possible.  

I thought about putting him out there.

We've been asked if we would be potentially interested in pick 15, who would have to be there for you to want to do that?

Eagles want 4th round value for Jeffery - I floated out the possibility of dropping from 89 to 103 and picking up Jeffery, but I'm not in love with the idea (cap hits of roughly $9M and $13M for us if a trade were to happen)

Said that I'd listen to offers for Cook.

2 minutes ago, RpMc said:

We've been asked if we would be potentially interested in pick 15, who would have to be there for you to want to do that?

Eagles want 4th round value for Jeffery - I floated out the possibility of dropping from 89 to 103 and picking up Jeffery, but I'm not in love with the idea (cap hits of roughly $9M and $13M for us if a trade were to happen)

Said that I'd listen to offers for Cook.

Jeffery doesn't interest me at all with that contract

• Like 1