Vikings FFMD20 War Room

RpMc

1 minute ago, Vikes_Bolts1228 said:

Agree.

Not only do I feel he's a good player but he's going to be an instant fan favorite and make the guys/gals in marketing very happy.

Screw marketing, there is a very good chance he could be there early 2nd round.  I agree he would be a fan favorite but he is the best choice just because Delpit and McKinney are both in the box safeties and Winfield is more a FS, hell he could play slot CB if asked I think as well.  That 45th pick does help in regards to getting quality value at IOL like Jonah Jackson or John Simpson etc.  Maybe Ruiz even but not sure he could transition to guard but is arguably just as good of a center in college that Bradbury was.  

Just now, CriminalMind said:

Put rudy on the block

And lose his leadership and character?  No thank you.  He got much more used to the offense as the season went on, and in the locker room he is about as good as you can get.  

This could be a kick in the nuts if Kinlaw, Epenesa, YGM, Love and AJ Terrell all fall to the Vikings with the 22nd pick.  Especially Kinlaw.  Maybe Josh Jones or Austin Jackson will be around but totally not sure Reiff to OG is even a possibility in any world fake or real.  

Anyway we can trade for Tristan Wirfs on the Cardinals.  What about Riley Reiff and the 25th pick?  I would throw in another later round pick as well.  Is ridiculous but if we can get Chris Jones some how....