FFMD II ‘20 - Pittsburgh Steelers Front Office.

jebrick

Anyone looking to move down? We could potentially offer the 3rd pick in the 3rd round (#67), plus two early 4th round picks (#109 and #112), for an upcoming pick.

(I'd have to get some feedback by the guys in my forum, but I'd like to see if anything is out there.)

This is from Lions GM. I think I would do it. 

I will defer to you guys on Akers.  I mean, I like the kid, and his profile seems legit.  I will admit that I saw CEH more than Akers, being on the natty team.  I mean, he fits the profile well for what we look for in backs, and seems like a great kid.  You all can twist my arm for sure.  TBH, I am not sold on Dobbins either, but he is just so damn explosive.

Just now, bigben07MVP said:

Anyone looking to move down? We could potentially offer the 3rd pick in the 3rd round (#67), plus two early 4th round picks (#109 and #112), for an upcoming pick.

(I'd have to get some feedback by the guys in my forum, but I'd like to see if anything is out there.)

This is from Lions GM. I think I would do it. 

Dang... that is a crap ton of picks in a row!!!!  But, that means our first one won't be until #67.

2 minutes ago, Big Snack said:

Detroit just popped in general they looking to move up

Down into the early 3rd and two 4ths for an upcoming pick. Drop down 15ish slots and pick up 2 4ths. Seems like something we could do. There should be a lot of guys we like available with a high 3rd. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MOSteelers56 said:

Down into the early 3rd and two 4ths for an upcoming pick. Drop down 15ish slots and pick up 2 4ths. Seems like something we could do. There should be a lot of guys we like available with a high 3rd. 

With those 4 picks, we could go OL/Nose and 2 more spots for whatever.

Id probably do it.

• Like 1

Just now, MOSteelers56 said:

if the pick is looking like it will be rb, there will still be one of these rb at that pick also. could turn around and trade the 4ths back into the 3rd to snag a target we like giving us 3 3rds

• Like 3