Burn Notice (S1) Mafia: Game Over (UPDATED)

SwAg

4 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

that would be a weird way since i literally said which one I was

I didn't say this earlier because obvi there could be a watcher and tracker and us seeing the same thing could be us being either one

but I have a hard time seeing why the kidnapper (assuming they are mafia) would kidnap you and save you from being the lynch. I also thought heim was leaning mafia for me before I realized he was also kidnapped. so i think mafia is just kidnapping ppl to save them from any moves

Who is your character?

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

People I wouldn't lynch right now - swoosh, slappy, mookie, squire, malf, wolf, heim

People I would lynch right now - pickle, forge, pwny, sanchez, bcb, rack, counselor, mwil(eventually), matts, orca, touch

Unless the mojitos made me miss a claim.

Why wouldn't you lynch Mookie or Squire?

57 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

literally what I did 

which is why I was pretty sure he investigated slappy 

and also could tell malf figured it out by his interaction

which is why I pointed it out when josh died

by the way, this part was the lie.

I was the one who introduced the interaction that josh visited slappy. by putting slappy in parens. it was a signal directed to josh

and josh gave away way too much. he should have been more subtle with it. if he said "scum lean on slappy" i could try to press slappy without josh claiming

And josh wasnt even an investigator, he was incompetant JOAT. so your claim of me knowing josh was an investigator from the start makes no sense.

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

@11sanchez11why watch slappy n1?

I think because he was one of the ppl I saw when I checked the thread lol and possibly because he made a weird post

I almost always skip reading day 1 because of the cutesy TAST stuff that goes on 

this is a more important question for me, do you think I am actually mafia based on all of this?