Falcons new uniforms

Lil' Shorty

Division rival so thought I’d post. 

I find it funny how the Falcons announce yesterday these will be revealed 4-14-20 and then someone in their comments posts a leak and then Shefty gets it today. Moments later the Falcons release the video that was scheduled to 4-14. Go Bucs, at least we can keep stuff under wraps.

Thoughts?

49 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

I agree.

I dont think they're as bad as a lotta folks are saying. But they didn't really need a change.

Yeah they aren’t as bad as some are saying and are wayyyy better than what we had the last 6 years.

Im 50/50 on the numbers...at least they aren’t alarm clocks, but the ATL is completely obnoxious. Feel bad for the guy wearing #28 with that ATL above the number lol.

Teams just need to realize there is a reason fans respond better to retro and old school, similar to the Bucs reveal. It’s not flashy but simple, clean and traditional. This is the NFL, not Oregon or the arena league. Thats the overall issue with where the NFL uniforms are going imo.