FF Interviews - Next up: mission27!! (P10)

Shady Slim

9 minutes ago, Shady Slim said:

i’ll update the op in a couple hours when i get back from a bike ride

@mission27 and i have been discussing how to conduct the interviews, we’re thinking at this stage mission pm’s the questions to the interviewee, they prepare some answers (again being as thorough and true as they can!!) and then they also set up a time where they can both be online in the thread to do a “lightning round” where mission can ask some zingers live and get the interviewee on the spot... if there is the support for this idea this is how we’ll do it, and you would of course see mission and i roll through it for my interview as a how to

I like this. When I floated the idea out there, it was also suggested we do an AMA. So maybe we can see if there is interest in that as well. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, pwny said:

I like this. When I floated the idea out there, it was also suggested we do an AMA. So maybe we can see if there is interest in that as well. 

oh definitely the plan is to open it up to the floor as well because it gives the public the chance to ask for elaboration or responses or to just ask a question you've been dying to ask someone

3 hours ago, kingseanjohn said:

Are we looking for some real answers or are shenanigans in play?

yeah pretty much what mission said! the goal is to have a bit of fun, to get to know the things we wouldn't ordinarily know about each other, and have a laugh while doing it, like mission said, blend of the two