Overwatch Mafia: Night 6, Thursday 9 PM EST

Danger

6 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

Never heard of you. Or it. Or you. So...yeah. 

Well, it was a pleasure meeting you buddy!

Interesting. He denies knowing me before knowing Talon. He's hiding. And then he immediately terminates the conversation.

Suspicious. Very suspicious.

2 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

@EliteTexan80, are you mafia this time?

Eh, sure. We can run with that.

1 minute ago, Woz said:

And then he immediately terminates the conversation.

Less about the game. More about you. I mean, have you ever talked to you? It's so torture-like it should be in the Geneva Convention as an unacceptable method of extracting information. 

If you can talk to someone else, that would be peachy. Tks.

1 minute ago, EliteTexan80 said:
5 minutes ago, Woz said:

And then he immediately terminates the conversation.

Less about the game. More about you. I mean, have you ever talked to you? It's so torture-like it should be in the Geneva Convention as an unacceptable method of extracting information. 

If you can talk to someone else, that would be peachy. Tks.

I would ask everyone else to recall that he started the conversation. He puffed up throwing his credentials around ("Three time Mr. fanTASTic"), but when I called him out, he immediately stonewalls and runs & hides.

Just now, MathMan said:

Woz, how much do you know about overwatch?

Not a whole lot. Understand the game in general, but the individual players and their actions? Not so much. I take it that I'm missing a clue here?

3 minutes ago, Woz said:

I would ask everyone else to recall that he started the conversation. He puffed up throwing his credentials around ("Three time Mr. fanTASTic"), but when I called him out, he immediately stonewalls and runs & hides.

Whatever helps you sleep at night, princess.

Just now, Woz said:

Not a whole lot. Understand the game in general, but the individual players and their actions? Not so much. I take it that I'm missing a clue here?

Not really.

Just that you are primarily referring to the mafia as Talon.

Which is true, but other people in thread are referring to mafia as mafia 

Could be a null tell, but if your character is a Talon, and you are in a Talon-named chatzee or group chat, you may be more likely to refer as Talon when discussing the bad guys.

On the flip side, you havent played mafia in a while, so i understand if your venacular is different

Archived