Overwatch Mafia: Night 6, Thursday 9 PM EST

Danger

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

And there waslk of roadhog getting a power up. What do you suspect his ultimate would be?

In game its called "Whole Hog", he turns his shotgun into a minigun and just goes crazy shooting everywhere. Maybe it would be a hit that has chance to miss/chance to hit the wrong person/chance to kill multiples, something like that.

9 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

And there waslk of roadhog getting a power up. What do you suspect his ultimate would be?

I was asking if his ability was maybe a 2 night thing. Since it said he was pulling Rags closer. Night 1 he pulls them in, if he's not found and killed then night 2 he kills Rags.

2 minutes ago, Jlash said:

I was asking if his ability was maybe a 2 night thing. Since it said he was pulling Rags closer. Night 1 he pulls them in, if he's not found and killed then night 2 he kills Rags.

Probably not. I think its more of a meta joke about how Roadhog's hook doesn't kill anyone anymore.

4 minutes ago, james.mcmurry13 said:

Probably not. I think its more of a meta joke about how Roadhog's hook doesn't kill anyone anymore.

Killing rags N2 would be a bit of a counter balance though. having a named civ forces the mafias hand.

15 minutes ago, james.mcmurry13 said:

In game its called "Whole Hog", he turns his shotgun into a minigun and just goes crazy shooting everywhere. Maybe it would be a hit that has chance to miss/chance to hit the wrong person/chance to kill multiples, something like that.

Roadhog can not get his ultimate, his alternate win condition is to find his treasure. If he (along with Junkrat who is dead though) does he wins and is removed from the ratio.

3 minutes ago, Danger said:

Roadhog can not get his ultimate, his alternate win condition is to find his treasure. If he (along with Junkrat who is dead though) does he wins and is removed from the ratio.

Your in thread interactions are killing me. I dont know how to interpret these. I feel like you should just do a bland update, because this is messing with me.

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Your in thread interactions are killing me. I dont know how to interpret these. I feel like you should just do a bland update, because this is messing with me.

I'm explaining things that people are interpreting wrong. How am I supposed to do "a bland update" if I don't know what people are not understanding about this (complicated) mafia game.

3 minutes ago, james.mcmurry13 said:

Okay, so maybe his hook either finds treasure if the target has it or reveals their role if they don't?

@RandyMossIsBoss

What would his treasure be? Im assuming he wins along with town/mafia based on the comment that he is removed from the ratio, so we dont really need to focus on this point. Im just curious. 

1 minute ago, Danger said:

I'm explaining things that people are interpreting wrong. How am I supposed to do "a bland update" if I don't know what people are not understanding about this (complicated) mafia game.

I know, i shouldnt complain, honestly. Its just everytime you respond directly to someone my initial gut reaction is that person is a civ. Its screws up my reads. Youre not doing anything wrong, its a me thing.

Archived