Overwatch Mafia: Night 6, Thursday 9 PM EST

Danger

2 hours ago, LionsFTW said:

Why? I've played Mafia here a million times and every time that I've been in chat.zy, there's not a single person who would put the effort into doing this.

dude, woz runs a survivor pool where he has to keep track of 200+ picks every week. I think he just likes doing stuff like that. I don't get a read from it.

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

Personally, I think it's more likely their votes were elsewhere. Even if you think one person was scum, that's 1/6 ratio compared to 3/18 ratio, the same probability. Then if you factor in the probable likelihood that no mafia voted for you, then you're looking at 4/18 ratio compared to 0/6. 

They had no reason to really be any part of that vote last night. If anything, they would have avoided it with it being so close with two civs at the forefront.

To add to this, I would look closer at the ones that were closer to being part of the tie and where votes were outside of that.

1 minute ago, kingseanjohn said:

Ok I'm confused. Did I miss where it was cleared up that you didn't initiate the early night yesterday?

I told you I didnt. And its super clear my role by the fact that Rags - a clear - can confirm that we were both given a video of us being brothers. 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

I take that back. The only fair way to process my power would have been to put the 4 mafia and 2 others in the random gen and let fate pick the death. So it does make sense. 

And why do you (any maybe others) keep talking about 2 others? The ratio is 17:4. Nowhere has Danger said that there are others from what I've read.

Just now, kingseanjohn said:

And why do you (any maybe others) keep talking about 2 others? The ratio is 17:4. Nowhere has Danger said that there are others from what I've read.

Are you really this lost? The host has said it like 4 times and the only person who died last night was an other.

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

I told you I didnt. And its super clear my role by the fact that Rags - a clear - can confirm that we were both given a video of us being brothers. 

I missed that you were Genji. I thought you were Lucio.... Not knowing Overwatch is making this difficult lol

1 hour ago, Danger said:

Roadhog can not get his ultimate, his alternate win condition is to find his treasure. If he (along with Junkrat who is dead though) does he wins and is removed from the ratio.

Roadhog and Junkrat (dead) are technically civ but have an additional win condition.

Archived