Overwatch Mafia: Night 6, Thursday 9 PM EST

Danger

Just now, Ragnarok said:

I have to run for a little bit.

Before I go, Mathman is Soldier 76.

Look for guys who were willing to bandwagon on him with little reasoning.  

This should give us a few hours to look over interactions and get a good target.

And thats why i was drilling bucs for information at the end of overtime.

If lucio wouldnt have sped up the night, i would have led a lynch on myself.

I would have pardoned myself, and would have avoided being investigated so our detective could get a mafia

3 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

I have to run for a little bit.

Before I go, Mathman is Soldier 76.

Look for guys who were willing to bandwagon on him with little reasoning.  

This should give us a few hours to look over interactions and get a good target.

Is that the one that saved me? Because I knew that.

Just now, Ragnarok said:

I don't have as detailed a thought on the people voting for bucs.  IIRC, the explanations for people voting on him seemed to have a similar reasoning.  

In my experience, scum like to use comments like that early on to establish a vote.  It's easy for them to latch on to a comment they claim is sketchy early.  That way they don't have to contribute as much during the day.

bucs -4 (Woz,  Sanchez, tk3, touch

As I recall, he seemed very odd early on (flit in, flit out, off the wall comments) ... but what made me switch was he suddenly piled onto a vote for no reason. Just popped in and voted. I want to say it was for MathMan (happened in the early 50s, if you care to look).

I was trying to catch up last night, both in figuring what went on, as well as getting my vote sheet up-to-date. Got screwed by the accelerated nightfall, so I had a choice to make: you or him. I felt more comfortable not voting for you. Not kissing up, just how it went down on my end.

Just now, MathMan said:

And thats why i was drilling bucs for information at the end of overtime.

If lucio wouldnt have sped up the night, i would have led a lynch on myself.

I would have pardoned myself, and would have avoided being investigated so our detective could get a mafia

It all clicked for me once you liked my post; the way you played day one, the way you questioned my role in OT. It took me a bit. 

Was hoping we could keep that secret. I feel like dome made it super obvious with his post a few pages back though.

5 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

It all clicked for me once you liked my post; the way you played day one, the way you questioned my role in OT. It took me a bit. 

Was hoping we could keep that secret. I feel like dome made it super obvious with his post a few pages back though.

I had a fever dream that you were actually mafia, and would use your dart on me tonight if Rag didnt clear me. Then rag was hit. Then id be roleblocked, and lynched the next day.

So i breadcrumbed a little hard today

Archived