Overwatch Mafia: Night 6, Thursday 9 PM EST

Danger

Just now, Ragnarok said:

I am being a bit tunnel-y.  I want there to be a second scum so I can be right.  

But I do think his vote on mission was instructed.  Didn't someone say he was new?  So I could easily see a situation where he hopped on a lynch and his teammates had him hop off for strategic purposed.  

If you're looking at the initial VC.  There's probably one on the leader, someone on the 2nd or 3rd and the other two are probably throw-away votes or were cast very early.

Just now, Ragnarok said:

Slow your roll.  That's too many names.  

untouch could be lying, thats about it.

If untouch is lying then mafia hit our rez character with a shot in the dark and investigated me. So in that case untouch and sanchez are mafia. I think thats unlikely.

6 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

I am being a bit tunnel-y.  I want there to be a second scum so I can be right.  

But I do think his vote on mission was instructed.  Didn't someone say he was new?  So I could easily see a situation where he hopped on a lynch and his teammates had him hop off for strategic purposed.  

Now I'm not saying it's not possible, but it is highly unlikely they would have two mafia on the highest vote getter on d1 votes.

Sorry I'm playing so frustrated. Its just that a lot of this stuff is a waste of time. The 4 characters who are mafia has been known since before the game started. Yet we still have people saying they think lucio or orisa could be mafia because they don't like their moves. Then we had a civ hit a cleared civ.

Archived