Overwatch Mafia: Night 6, Thursday 9 PM EST

Danger

55 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Like c+p'ing vote counts? No. But I'm following along and looking for things that seem off. Not gonna lie, not really knowing any of your usernames is making it hard for me to not get everyone confused without taking notes. I've got a couple people that I think have said some odd things, but right they don't post enough for me to know if they're being weird or just too out of touch with the game at this point.

Share what you have. It can't be any worse than what we're coming up with.

6 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

He was viewing the thread

Oh alright. Mookie's reaction to beezee yesterday seemed odd to me. He just seemed so nice about it, haha. Beezee keeps throwing out me and mookie as being suspect to him, for no reason other than because. People pound beezee and he has a mini lash-out and mookie immediately labels him town, "just frustrated with defending himself". Just seemed very quick to declare someone town, unless you're scum and already know he's town and want to look good when the lynch goes down.

12 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Oh alright. Mookie's reaction to beezee yesterday seemed odd to me. He just seemed so nice about it, haha. Beezee keeps throwing out me and mookie as being suspect to him, for no reason other than because. People pound beezee and he has a mini lash-out and mookie immediately labels him town, "just frustrated with defending himself". Just seemed very quick to declare someone town, unless you're scum and already know he's town and want to look good when the lynch goes down.

Or I had no reads because of inactivity, and he was my first read. Thats exactly how I always get. I get frustrated defending myself and say "Ok cool, lynch me".

Its a town move. Mafia doesn't give up that easily, damn shame that no one listened to me.

Welp. Caught up from last night.

my move on ksj night 1 prevented him from performing any actions. Was hoping he might say something about it in thread and see if that gives anything away about his role

my role is certainly not worth claiming and getting penalized,especially since my move is up

Archived