Overwatch Mafia: Night 6, Thursday 9 PM EST

Danger

3 minutes ago, james.mcmurry13 said:

Yeah. Mei (dome's claim with ice wall) makes sense to be left out of the game. Not commenting who I think the other two cover roles would be (although I really would've thought Bastion would be out).

Having 2 roleblocks would be weird. But chances are both would be wasted/anti town. Those are filler roles just so people can say they have something. 

2 minutes ago, Woz said:

And even if Mei was in the game, he still hasn't given a suitable explanation of why he would have used it on kingseanjohn on N1.

A civ hit a cleared civ last night. I don't think you're going to find a lot of suitable explanations for why people make the moves they make around these parts.

3 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

I think mission and utley are good targets after dome.  

I know the logic behind talking about tomorrow. But we probably shouldnt. We are narrowing the mafias list of people they might hit.

Though if they dont hit a cleared civ, we know that they are stupid. 

1 minute ago, Woz said:

To be honest, it was sheer happenstance that it worked at all.

Not being rude, but you used your power poorly because you miss read it. Had you known you were a watcher, you should have 100% watched me. You are supposed to use that role on the most high profile civ/most likely to be hit. Had you done that, we would have gotten a mafia member D1. 

But its all good. 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Not being rude, but you used your power poorly because you miss read it. Had you known you were a watcher, you should have 100% watched me. You are supposed to use that role on the most high profile civ/most likely to be hit. Had you done that, we would have gotten a mafia member D1. 

But its all good. 

Not rude, but dead on, combined with me scrambling due to the accelerated timeframe.

Archived