Overwatch Mafia: Night 6, Thursday 9 PM EST

Danger

14 minutes ago, Woz said:

Not rude, but dead on, combined with me scrambling due to the accelerated timeframe.

What's ironic about this, is I literally asked James day one if he thought there would be a watcher role. I wanted it to be part of my plan.

1 hour ago, Woz said:

In general I agree, but when you have limited information from a one shot you've used, what are you supposed to do? Just go "oh well, got some information that's cryptic, so I guess I'll sit on it for the rest of the game?"

well you can give out the info without giving up your abilities, which might count as claiming and we've been warned already about claiming

Just now, Matts4313 said:

What's ironic about this, is I literally asked James day one if he thought there would be a watcher role. I wanted it to be part of my plan.

To be fair, I could understand why he might have discounted it (at least with regards to me).

Just now, 11sanchez11 said:

well you can give out the info without giving up your abilities, which might count as claiming and we've been warned already about claiming

I kind of committed myself when I mentioned that now I understood what theuntouchable had done. Had I not revealed more, I would have made it worse for myself.

I screwed up. All I can do is work to make it a better place.

1 hour ago, Danger said:

I'd prefer we didn't claim any more. But if you're a run away favorite to be lynched, then that's more acceptable in my eyes than saying "I DID THIS, I AM X CHARACTER, AND YOU HAVE TO AGREE WITH ME BECAUSE I'M THEM"

not sure if anybody asked about this previously in the thread, feels like mafia questioned him in chat.zy

Just now, 11sanchez11 said:

not sure if anybody asked about this previously in the thread, feels like mafia questioned him in chat.zy

You need to look one post earlier:
https://forums.footballsfuture.com/topic/2705-overwatch-mafia-night-3-friday-9-pm-est/?page=167&tab=comments#comment-165528

1 hour ago, domepatrol91 said:

I wrongly assumed my move would eventually block the move of whoever I picked, I thought it was permanent cause it’s called “Ice Wall.”

ksj was someone who was very tough for me to read last game, for the whole game. I thought getting him blocked and maybe posting about it or that he couldn’t move could give a better read.

Can I say my role or will we get penalized?

Archived