Overwatch Mafia: Night 6, Thursday 9 PM EST

Danger

A Tk lynch pretty much clears RMIB, in my opinion.

I feel like there was enough pressure on RMIB yesterday that pushing his lynch would seem more plausible as an actual thing than a bus. There were a few of us that openly doubted RMIB's play.

I tried to make it seem like a legit thing.

1 minute ago, bucsfan333 said:

I feel like there was enough pressure on RMIB yesterday that pushing his lynch would seem more plausible as an actual thing than a bus. There were a few of us that openly doubted RMIB's play.

Get out 

of m

y head

3 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Do you think there was that much pressure on RMIB?  I feel like he got brought up late in passing on a day when dome was the lynch from start to finish.  If there was a day to bus a scummate, that was it.   

Just now, Ragnarok said:

Do you think there was that much pressure on RMIB?  I feel like he got brought up late in passing on a day when dome was the lynch from start to finish.  If there was a day to bus a scummate, that was it.   

He wasn't going to be the lynch yesterday. But he was a lynch candidate for today, which was what we were discussing.

3 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Go review the tapes. I was talking about RMIB before it became a popular concept yesterday.

Just now, bucsfan333 said:

He wasn't going to be the lynch yesterday. But he was a lynch candidate for today, which was what we were discussing.

Yes, but town gets distracted from day-to-day.  I really don't think you can rule out a bus there.  

Archived