Overwatch Mafia: Night 6, Thursday 9 PM EST

Danger

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Because Sanchez named James' role and no one has CC'd. They'd have to be absolute morons to both be mafia and try this play on d2 with no heat really near them.

so have another drink, vote bucs and wash up well in the morning.

Maybe nobody did that cuz they c hose ar ole that isn't in the game or they had cover roles

26 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Because Sanchez named James' role and no one has CC'd. They'd have to be absolute morons to both be mafia and try this play on d2 with no heat really near them.

so have another drink, vote bucs and wash up well in the morning.

james is clear, that doesn't really clear me

2 hours ago, Woz said:

I think we may need our other lore adjudicator to take a close look at my previous post, so @james.mcmurry13, care to comment?

About the stuff with matts? What specifically do you want me to look at from that post? Overall I was really confused by matts soft claims because he was being so vague. At first I thought he was Orisa (when he said he couldn't get hit by doomfist), then thought he was soldier when he said his power was speed and that he knew other players' roles, didn't have him as genji (his actual role) until OT when he explained why he knew rag's role.

Just now, james.mcmurry13 said:

About the stuff with matts? What specifically do you want me to look at from that post? Overall I was really confused by matts soft claims because he was being so vague. At first I thought he was Orisa (when he said he couldn't get hit by doomfist), then thought he was soldier when he said his power was speed and that he knew other players' roles, didn't have him as genji (his actual role) until OT when he explained why he knew rag's role.

Hi, sorry bout accusing you and stuff. Lets be friends. Sanchez is still mafia tho

Archived