Overwatch Mafia: Night 6, Thursday 9 PM EST

Danger

Just now, james.mcmurry13 said:

Assuming we're not making a move on sanchez any time soon, I feel like giving away even a crappy idea of how he might know wouldn't do anything for us and would just be giving mafia a potential out.

Wasn't what I was referring to, but I'll let it go.

1 minute ago, LionsFTW said:

This is so hard to do. 

No, he did not use a move on me.

No, I did not use a move on him.

Was I given information, however... yes. 

Is there a chance he is not mafia? Yes. But, based on information gathered/given... there is a 10% chance he is town. 

Does the information you received seem specifically tied to your character, or do you think it was just randomly given to you?

Just now, james.mcmurry13 said:

Does the information you received seem specifically tied to your character, or do you think it was just randomly given to you?

Nothing in this world was given to me. I earned everything!

Not role based. 

Too much time is being invested in this, though. Either believe me and we lynch him, or we focus on finding other mafia and we will find out the truth on TLO soon anyways. All I am saying about it from here on out. Gotta get back to work. *Drops mic*

Okay, trying to get an activity meter for the thread to date of certain people (I'll include myself because apparently I still smell stinky to some of you guys), excluding sign up osts. Since people are actively posting in the thread now, that can be a difficult, but I'll do a running count to the best of my ability.

Woz - 279 (including this post)
LionsFTW - 179
jfinley88 - 132
Jlash - 80
utley4568 - 73
MookieMonster - 31
Tk3 - 31
RandyMossIsBoss - 23
thelawoffices - 4

We have at this point 203 full pages. The game didn't begin until mid page 7, but there are also posts on page 204, so call it 196 full pages worth of traffic, or 2940 posts in this thread. MookieMonster on down represent 1% or less of all traffic on the thread. One point in thelawoffices favor is that he hasn't had much traffic on Football's Future at all since the game began (10 posts in total on FF over the past week). So there could be something to his "out of town/been busy" excuse (40% utilization). By comparison, RandyMossIsBoss has had 60 posts over the same time frame (38.3%).

Archived