Overwatch Mafia: Night 6, Thursday 9 PM EST

Danger

Just now, bucsfan333 said:

I feel like you would have said something literally days ago.

My initial read was Bastion, because hitting malf in that spot was unbelievably stupid and inactive, gung-ho TLO would totally do that.  Its pretty clear at this point that he is probably mafia.

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

No no.  I mean, you claim to have had info about a scum killer...and you wait 2 days and a night?

I think you'd have at least given us a heads up before last night for protection purposes or in case you died.

Again playing devils advocate but he hasn't been active much anyway and was on everyone's radar and there was still a cleared matts to kill. 

Guys vote tlo

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

You could have given the info without claiming a role.

How?  If I told you I knew TLO was either mafia or Bastion, I would obviously have been claiming a very specific role.  Danger asked us not to do that. 

Just now, mission27 said:

How?  If I told you I knew TLO was either mafia or Bastion, I would obviously have been claiming a very specific role.  Danger asked us not to do that. 

Here's my issue...you didn't know about that rule earlier today.  

We need a late train on TLO. Mission is not mafia. TLO has a 10% chance of being Town. 90% he is mafia. If he's not the lynch, I am going to die and we failed as a group. 

You should have no other reason other than we are trying to lynch Mission for the same reason we should lynch TLO. Trust trust trust me. I wouldn't fight this hard if I was mafia because I would just [spam] hit him. He is as close to confirmed as it gets. 

Just now, Ragnarok said:

Oh whoops.  Ok.

I mean...mission is either scum or about as dumb town as I've ever seen.  And being that bastion hit math...i think it's likely that was the inactive tlo.

What have I done that was stupid tbh? 

You've had a chip on your shoulder about me from d1 because I said one post you made looked scummy, you need to let that go and take off the blinders.

Archived