Overwatch Mafia: Night 6, Thursday 9 PM EST

Danger

16 minutes ago, LionsFTW said:

Mission

He wasn't caught up enough to be able to put the story he did together on TLO. 

As as far as what happened, I'm not sorry. Rolled the dice and the odds were not in my favor. 

Explain your reason for saying 90%

18 minutes ago, LionsFTW said:

Mission

He wasn't caught up enough to be able to put the story he did together on TLO. 

As as far as what happened, I'm not sorry. Rolled the dice and the odds were not in my favor. 

Not sure you're making much sense tbh.  Seeing as I wasn't caught up, it would've been pretty hard to come up with some elaborate story on the fly.

I would like to hear more about the 90% / 10% thing though tbh.

1 minute ago, mission27 said:

Not sure you're making much sense tbh.  Seeing as I wasn't caught up, it would've been pretty hard to come up with some elaborate story on the fly.

tbh tbh

10 minutes ago, mission27 said:

Obviously you were told what to say in chat or you are caught up. I vote the former. 

Just now, Jlash said:

No, I didn't. You steered us away from mookie and/or mission and citing this 90%. So what was this based off of?

Information obtained. Already said this. Moving on. 

Btw I used my move last night on a person who ended up dying and flipped civ, so unless I get an ultimate ability, I'm useless. As if I've been helpful anyway. 

Just now, LionsFTW said:

Obviously you were told what to say in chat or you are caught up. I vote the former. 

Or... I didn't need to be caught up to tell you that I got a PM three days ago...?

You're trying to deflect blame for TLO, which is fine because he would 100% not have been lynched without my claim, but its coming off pretty scummy tbh.

Feeling the need to point out that you visited someone who was killed and flipped civ when you are bringing absolutely no new information to the table is pretty much the scummiest thing I can possibly think of tbh.  Can't imagine any motivation for that post if Lions is a civ.  

Regrettably read up on what I missed. What a mess. Not going me or Utley was silly enough, now we're in worst case scenario where we got no info.

Mission is probably scum, comes out of nowhere to lead a lynch on a civ? Him and Lions played the entire town. Those two along with Utley are mafia.

Utley needs to be the lynch tonight, no more gambling, we saw how that played out. Let's take the sure thing, and then we'll get our ult tomorrow and reward for the Junkrat/Roadhog treasure.

Archived