Overwatch Mafia: Night 6, Thursday 9 PM EST

Danger

9 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

I actually haven't read up after last night yet, anyone want to clarify what happened with mookie/rmib?

Mookie hasn't done anything but show up in here and apologize for being inactive. Accepted his fate it seems.

Utley claimed Tracer a few nights ago. I came out as Tracer last night. Reason neither of us are being lynched is because the theory is that one of us is Reaper, and that Reaper can avoid a lynch. My ability also allows me to escape a lynch, so Mcmurray put the idea into everyone's head that if I was lynched I would survive (without danger alluding to how/my role), which would obviously give us no help. Utley should have been lynched last night, from the town's perspective it would have either cleared me (if he survived the lynch since the role he made for Tracer was something about blocking/stealing a hit targeted at him), or confirmed me as mafia (he dies, and turns out to be Tracer). Since the Reaper ability theory is probably right, using a lynch on utley (or me if you think I'm lying) means wasting 2 nights, granted it guarantees you learn the identity of mafia and get a clear. Mookie probably is mafia, but on the off chance he isn't, we lose the game.

okay.. page 225

Jlash, untouchable, Ragnarok, Utley, then JMC ALL voted for Mookie within a matter of like 8 posts.

That doesn't trouble anyone else? That was WAAAY too easy to get votes on Mookie. 

RMIB

15 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Mookie hasn't done anything but show up in here and apologize for being inactive. Accepted his fate it seems.

so almost everybody is fine with going with him for no particular reason and there still is 3 mafia out there that you think would try and sway us from going that away no?

1 hour ago, Tk3 said:

okay.. page 225

Jlash, untouchable, Ragnarok, Utley, then JMC ALL voted for Mookie within a matter of like 8 posts.

That doesn't trouble anyone else? That was WAAAY too easy to get votes on Mookie. 

RMIB

Well jlash myself rag and James are pretty much all cleared.

1 minute ago, MookieMonster said:

So the reaction to having a GUARANTEED Mafia within 2 people, is to go after the person one of them "saved"? How did he even save me? Mission led a lynch on TLO. How is that RMIB saving me?

I see no reason not to vote within RMIB and Utley

So now you're magically read up?

Archived