Overwatch Mafia: Night 6, Thursday 9 PM EST

Danger

6 hours ago, MathMan said:

You are partly right.

What did this mean?

5 hours ago, MathMan said:

matts

He's usually a fairly obviously civ tell. So, my placeholder is him for now.

Dome - 2 (james, LionsFTW
bucs -2 (jfinley, Cwood
mathman -1 (Ragnarok,
LionsFTW -1 (bucs
Et80 - 1 (woz
Sanchez - 1( ksj
Ragnard - 1 (mission
Woz - 1 (TLO
Jfinley  - 1 (touch,
 mission -1 (ET80
matts -1 (mathman

Not vote yet:
 2. domepatrol91
 4. Matts4313
 9. beezee  (maybe HokieHigh if he replaces in)
 12. Jlash
 13. 11sanchez11
 15. hockey5djh
 17. utley4568
 18. RandyMossIsBoss
 22. MookieMonster

It annoys me that you think you know my mafia game. Have you ever even caught me when I was scum?

2 hours ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

I am very confident in my read.

Based on my ability, I can assume Danger stayed pretty loyal to OW with this game when making the abilities. As an OW fan, I think I have a pretty good grasp of what every hero's role is in this game. Which brings me to my next point...

Lynching math N1 is actually not a bad move, because there is almost certainly a role that can revive in this game (Mercy is an OW character whose signature ability is ressurect). Lynch Math, if he's mafia that's probably the game right there for us. If he's not, then we get a cleared math starting D3. Risk is if he's town and Mercy gets killed before she can rez him N2, or if she can't even ressurect and I'm wrong about her ability.

Would there be someone with a track ability? IE be able to watch someone.

15 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

I haven't played mafia in 3+ years and it made me unnaturally happy to see the phrase WIFOM.

I am interested to get your take on my interactions with Utley.  

Its a weak mafia read on him. In my experience, utley generally plays by feel not clues. It makes them really hard to read as they *ALWAYS* appear scummy. 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Its a weak mafia read on him. In my experience, utley generally plays by feel not clues. It makes them really hard to read as they *ALWAYS* appear scummy. 

Oh, so he plays like I do.  

Mafia is all about the juju.  Certain guys just give you bad juju.  

On 9/25/2017 at 10:11 PM, MathMan said:

@beezee, what was your previous user name?

BTW, I went back through the thread and noticed this, @Matts4313: the part with MathMan calling on Danger to look into beezee's inactivity was his second reference to beezee. The first was on page 10, just as the game was getting going. In fact, beezee was the first @ he sent out. Odd to call out to a person no one recognizes, don't you think?

Archived