Overwatch Mafia: Night 6, Thursday 9 PM EST

Danger

15 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Thats what I wanted to know. I obviously knew what the word was. 

But Woz has been on point in keeping up with this game and has never once asked what the spam word was. Thats incriminating. 

I don't think it's as much a tell anymore. Mods can send multi-recipient PMs. Last game had no need for a chat.zy.

6 minutes ago, MathMan said:

Turns out I was a replacement... but I was killed. I kinda wonder how much play time I had in that game. Not enough to remember it. Crazy enough, I replaced Danger in that game. 

Just now, MathMan said:

Or maybe you are being too subtle.

Untouch until i figure out something better

Im not. But I am starting to think the reason I am want one of those two dead is failed logic. Its makes a lot more sense if my reads are just awful. 

All read up. This might be my last post until night time.

I see no reason to hold onto this observation at this point: Based on my ability and how it was described to me, I am confident that CLASS MATTERS. If you're unfamiliar with the game, there are 4 classes, offense, defense, tank and support. I theorize that certain heroes will have a hit that only works on certain classes. So when thinking about mafia, among them are usually 1 or 2 roles that can make hits, yes? My guess is that 2 out of the following 3 (all characters whose primary role in the game is to get kills): Reaper, Widowmaker, Doomfist, have hits that are class dependent. Reaper is a tank killer, Widow can one shot every non-tank in the game except Bastion (defense), and Doomfist can also one shot every non-tank except Bastion, but only in certain situations (victim must be hit into a wall). As Mcmurry also pointed out, Sombra is most definitely a role blocker. 

I have a few mafia reads after reading up

McMurry- was letting his OW knowledge flow early, but then started getting a bit tight lipped about it. Perhaps he realized how little most players here know about OW and that in trying to pose civ he was helping a bit too much? I don't have a strong mafia read on him, but if he's mafia then that is going to be very troublesome. Just think we should keep an eye on him, definitely too valuable to lynch.

Dome- Just scummy post after scummy post. Plays dumb. Tries to be helpful and get a vote down without actually providing anything of substance.

Matts- I am always weary of people who suddenly decide to start taking control/leading a bandwagon. He is a big gamer, I know that doesn't automatically make you knowledgeable of OW but I get the feeling that he is feigning ignorance.

Archived