Overwatch Mafia: Night 6, Thursday 9 PM EST

Danger

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Im not. But I am starting to think the reason I am want one of those two dead is failed logic. Its makes a lot more sense if my reads are just awful. 

If its because danger didnt send them a pm to start the game, then yes, thats failed logic.

4 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Matts- I am always weary of people who suddenly decide to start taking control/leading a bandwagon. He is a big gamer, I know that doesn't automatically make you knowledgeable of OW but I get the feeling that he is feigning ignorance.

Thats correct. And you are wrong about classes, as far as I can tell. 

3 minutes ago, MathMan said:

If its because danger didnt send them a pm to start the game, then yes, thats failed logic.

Its the best tell for a N1. It could be a 2 for one. Neither of them were at the bottom of the list, so he probably did like most host and sent the mafia roles after civs. Im willing to break off from that logic because its flawed. 

Im truly at an impasse. Because Matts the mafia player wants Woz alive for his post. But Matts the dog chasing a bone wants him 100% lynched. He should have asked about Chat.zy. He should not have known about Talon. Its just that easy sometimes. 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Its the best tell for a N1. It could be a 2 for one. Neither of them were at the bottom of the list, so he probably did like most host and sent the mafia roles after civs. Im willing to break off from that logic because its flawed. 

That is reasoning so bad it could only come from a townie.  

17 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

My guess is that 2 out of the following 3 (all characters whose primary role in the game is to get kills): Reaper, Widowmaker, Doomfist, have hits that are class dependent. Reaper is a tank killer, Widow can one shot every non-tank in the game except Bastion (defense), and Doomfist can also one shot every non-tank except Bastion, but only in certain situations (victim must be hit into a wall). As Mcmurry also pointed out, Sombra is most definitely a role blocker. 

Actually, I have to change my stance in theory, but not in practice. Maybe because its we dont have 26? But this is exactly how I know that Doomfist was a thing. So I think he might be on to something.

Archived