Transfers & Rumors: Deadline Drama!

LeeEvans

9 hours ago, Eagles $5$ said:

I'm really jealous of what Monaco does in the transfer window... they are so good at this it's not fair.

See this is what I mean:

GOLOVIN TO CHELSEA?

Former CSKA Moscow goalkeeper Sergey Chepchugov appears to have revealed that Aleksandr Golovin is heading to Chelsea.

This is a message posted on Instagram by Chepchugov, which was liked by his old team-mate Golovin and contains #chelsea...

expanded thumbnail

2 hours ago, Kip Smithers said:

You really need to get off Twitter for football lol. I trust very few sources when it comes to transfer. The day is 24 hours long, you gotta feed the cycle with anything. Like if you just look at SKy Sports News Transfer Centre, the percentage of it that is actually true is supremely low lol.

While its true that most rumours amount to nothing, not many big clubs seem to have half their first team squad linked with a move away.  What's Chelsea done to be on the end of this this window?

1 hour ago, drd23 said:

While its true that most rumours amount to nothing, not many big clubs seem to have half their first team squad linked with a move away.  What's Chelsea done to be on the end of this this window?

Like I said it’s just filling up the pages. For example they say Kante to PSG whilst completely ignoring PSG needing to comply with FFP. It’s just nothing honestly. The only one with legs right are Willian to Barca and to an extent Courtois to Madrid. 

3 hours ago, UKTexans said:

Gotta think Danny Ward was signed for this potential scenario 

That's a pretty big risk for them if they replace Kasper with Ward. Ward was good for Hudderfield in the championship but doesn't really have any experience in the prem. Leicester has had a good summer so far, but that would be a big risk for a club trying to push for Europe or atleast a top half finish.