Transfers & Rumors: Deadline Drama!

LeeEvans

2 hours ago, UKTexans said:

New manager for Chelsea, would be shocking to see him offload the best DM in world football.

Haha. They can’t be serious. He’s one of the best players in the world and you wanna offload him for basically a nothing, a nobody player? In your dreams. 

20 minutes ago, UKTexans said:

He's got the talent.

Strange signing for Klopp, given that Liverpool play a high press and well Shaqiri couldn't be less interested in pressing anything or anyone.

I posted this before. I can see him in the middle like Coutinho where he doesn't have to press and will have the ball a lot where he is at his best. I still am uncertain about how he fits on the wings under Klopp. 

4 minutes ago, dotmotion said:

I posted this before. I can see him in the middle like Coutinho where he doesn't have to press and will have the ball a lot where he is at his best. I still am uncertain about how he fits on the wings under Klopp. 

Tbh. Even Coutinho pressed.

Shaqiri is the ultimate luxury player.

8 hours ago, Eagles $5$ said:

Always liked Blind... but this is a decent deal for a player that was never going to play for us again. Now if we can get rid of Damian.

Why on earth are Ajax paying so much for him. It goes against their entire mantra.

Heck they just sold a far more promising product in Justin Kluivert for less.

25 minutes ago, UKTexans said:

Why on earth are Ajax paying so much for him. It goes against their entire mantra.

Heck they just sold a far more promising product in Justin Kluivert for less.

Unbelievable deal for United. I think De Ligt may be sold.

4 hours ago, UKTexans said:

So where does Jorginho fit in alongside Kante, Fanregas, Bakayoko etc.

I think most Chelsea fans are still expecting one more midfield signing (Golovin). In that case I think we play a midfield 3 of Kante, Golovin, and Jorginho with the latter in the same deep spot the played for Napoli. RLC is probably the first one in the rotation unless he goes on loan, if not then probably Bakayoko. I'd say Cesc's days as a starting 11 player for Chelsea are done, especially with the addition of Sarri.