Houston Texans Coronavirus Mafia (Mafia Wins!)

mission27

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I’m Jernigan 

8 hours ago, The Orca said:

1. So Pickle could be less powered Mafia trying to draw out a power role, then immediately you say or OJ/Rudy. So basically your just saying you think he is scum. Seems like wanting to add to the conversation by saying words with little actual input

2. So how would you be recruited?

3. Swag is vanilla or scum imo, what do you think he is?

4. What bait did you put forth, seems like a spot you would use to distance yourself with MSE

5. Most importantly, why claim Fauci D1 and potentially outing our power role early?

some food for thought fellas

we'd have to assume pickle/ET, whichever is not trump, is one of the bat, OJ, or rudy

so

my thinking is

and i should have realised this sooner so we could've done it last night - why not just get *actual* trump to just treat the other one until they die? i really do wish i'd realised this earlier bc we could've done it last night, but given that rudy won't bomb if he's hydroxycycline'd according to the role description (note it says "if lynched") then surely just leave that one to the donald?

• Like 2

Just now, Shady Slim said:

we'd have to assume pickle/ET, whichever is not trump, is one of the bat, OJ, or rudy

so

my thinking is

and i should have realised this sooner so we could've done it last night - why not just get *actual* trump to just treat the other one until they die? i really do wish i'd realised this earlier bc we could've done it last night, but given that rudy won't bomb if he's hydroxycycline'd according to the role description (note it says "if lynched") then surely just leave that one to the donald?

and OJ doesn't get done in on his first lynch either, so then if the cc is actually OJ we'd blow a lynch using it on him

also is it worth moving the N4 deadline to just friday 9pm? on account of the draft

3 minutes ago, Shady Slim said:

so

my thinking is

Trump is an even night move so he can do it tonight 

Also, 1 could be BoB

• Like 1

Just now, swoosh said:

I'll trust you have your reasons for now Mwil

I guess we shouldn't be in a big hurry to lynch pickle/ET

my result was negative btw

Basically I look at Mwil like this

1. Faked an invest D1 and didnt let up on it. Could have lynched a town power role. D1 isnt the time to do that. Luckily for him it wouldnt have mattered other than losing town based on a fake invest

2. In OT claimed a town power role, if you (Fauci) would have counter claimed the you could have been dead N1. This claim served no use at all and he has refused to answer to it

3. If town, hr tried to get himself lynched D1 in OT. Bcb did similar, but he posted his reasoning, Mwil hasnt

4. The next day he copped to the gambit and recognized a pattern seen from it. This was the easy latch on votes of Counselor and N4L. I pointed this out mid day on D1, but Mwil never acknowledged it at the time and then when he did the next day, kepted wavering off of it

5. Continued push with the "contradiction" angle that really are not contradictions all while contradicting himself. May just be him phoning it in, but that's partly how I determined he was scum the last two times for sure

6. Hasnt helped much at all. Been more of an annoying voice then actually trying to solve the game in the thread

7. I feel he is linked to 2 people. 1 being N4L

8. He is either trolling town as town at the detriment of town or he is scum or Bob

9. I have asked a multiple of varying and numerous question that he has ignored or said he has answered when it's clear he has not

I’m a pretty safe person to lynch next. No real downside. It’s been pretty clear from the get go that Pickle is scum. Go ahead and listen to the voices that want to go away from that though. Downside I guess would be letting him into deadchat.