Houston Texans Coronavirus Mafia (Mafia Wins!)

mission27

Just now, bcb1213 said:

I'm so lost right now.  Is swoosh not the cop? 

no offense but this is so dumb. if orca is telling the truth and the last 2 mafia members are just inactive I'm going to be disappointed.

did you read anything today? yes I am dr fauci. I was turned mafia on n2/n3, but then just turned back by shady (confirmed by him). 

Just now, swoosh said:

no offense but this is so dumb. if orca is telling the truth and the last 2 mafia members are just inactive I'm going to be disappointed.

did you read anything today? yes I am dr fauci. I was turned mafia on n2/n3, but then just turned back by shady (confirmed by him). 

Your gonna be disappointed. Just remember, I really did have a pardon and didnt use it on Pickle. I got that one right lol 

Just now, swoosh said:

OK.  Was confused there.  Missed the conversion.  I've skimmed Eh not much