Kareem Hunt Comp

Chiefer

I dunno who to compare him too, but he has the juice for real. I have Sunday ticket cause I'm a Vikings fan but I get the liberty to watch other games as well. I made sure to watch y'all yesterday, he is very impressive man. I don't think it's one of those fluke players that are going off cause no one knows him either.

Like he is going to be a top rb for years to come

15 hours ago, Chiefer said:

Kid is looking good out there. 4 50+ yard TDs in his first 3 games. 

In the Chiefs forum some are saying Frank Gore or Terrell Davis.

I saw him on the TNF opener, and he reminds me a lot of Arian Foster. Quick decisions, one cut to the hole and blows by everyone. Doesn't look fast, but covers a lot of ground in a short time. Really dependable hands. 

36 minutes ago, El ramster said:

Homer.. Small sample size not good enough to warrant a comparison.. 

@Jakuvious remember when i did the same with Donald and you said the same.. Except Donald was truly elite. 

I have not posted in this thread nor ranked Hunt anywhere, in any post on this forum, so there's literally no reason for you to bring me into this topic. It was years ago. Get over it and move on.

18 minutes ago, Jakuvious said:

I have not posted in this thread nor ranked Hunt anywhere, in any post on this forum, so there's literally no reason for you to bring me into this topic. It was years ago. Get over it and move on.

Nope.. Not over it. Same principle applies.. 

3 minutes ago, El ramster said:

Nope.. Not over it. Same principle applies.. 

So take it up with Chiefer. Don't randomly tag me in a thread that has nothing to do with me and that I have not posted in. You're just trolling. So stop.

1 hour ago, El ramster said:
2 hours ago, Chiefer said:

He's doing more with less so far

Zeke ain't leading the league in rushing behind this line 

Homer.. Small sample size not good enough to warrant a comparison.. 

@Jakuvious remember when i did the same with Donald and you said the same.. Except Donald was truly elite. 

This is so embarrassing. 

"It's too early to compare so you are a homer. But do you remember when I said the same thing and was right?"

Archived