1.26 - Jordan Love [QB; Utah State] - QB1

CWood21

10 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Our old friend. 

The guy that stole Waldo's formula, or borrowed it from Justis, who stole it from Waldo. I don't know, it's getting muddled here.

Lol.his Twitter bio is a a quote he made that isn't even interesting. What a ******* tool. How do 500 people care what that guy has to say.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Norm said:

Lol.his Twitter bio is a a quote he made that isn't even interesting. What a ******* tool. How do 500 people care what that guy has to say.

I used to follow him until I realized he was a ******* parrot of people before him. I feel gross.

Just now, beekay414 said:

I used to follow him until I realized he was a ******* parrot of people before him. I feel gross.

I honestly don't remember that dude at all except the user name. Did he get too cool for FF once he got 50 followers or something. I think I have 100 and I've tweeted like 50 times ever and not once in years lol

Just now, Norm said:

I honestly don't remember that dude at all except the user name. Did he get too cool for FF once he got 50 followers or something. I think I have 100 and I've tweeted like 50 times ever and not once in years lol

I think he knows he'll get his **** ripped here just like Justis did before he left. He posts sparingly here when tagged but he's been gone for a while. 

• Like 1

I think he knows he'll get his **** ripped here just like Justis did before he left. He posts sparingly here when tagged but he's been gone for a while. 

I should see if I can get him to block me like Justis did when I posted a link to Waldo's creation of that pass rusher formula here with a bunch of people who were slurping his nuts tagged in it. Lol

@justo come at me bro

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Norm said:

I should see if I can get him to block me like Justis did when I posted a link to Waldo's creation of that pass rusher formula here with a bunch of people who were slurping his nuts tagged in it. Lol

@justo come at me bro

Once that kid started getting on podcasts and websites, I almost lost my ****. He blatantly took Waldo's stuff and made it his own for twitter fame lol. Such a clown.

• Like 1

Once that kid started getting on podcasts and websites, I almost lost my ****. He blatantly took Waldo's stuff and made it his own for twitter fame lol. Such a clown.

Oh no no no you don't understand.. He TWEAKED IT. But he won't tell you how. It's super duper secret. But if you put values into the old one like two guys out of 100 change places. He's butt ******* clueless with everything else too. 

It is what it is. He's wasting his time trying to get in this game that a million other nerds with zero work ethic are all trying to do for virtually no real pay. I still know a guy who's been writing NBA related stuff for the last ten years almost as his "job" and won't give it up and can't afford to live away from relatives. And it's ******* sad imo. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Norm said:

Oh no no no you don't understand.. He TWEAKED IT. But he won't tell you how. It's super duper secret. But if you put values into the old one like two guys out of 100 change places. He's butt ******* clueless with everything else too. 

It is what it is. He's wasting his time trying to get in this game that a million other nerds with zero work ethic are all trying to do for virtually no real pay. I still know a guy who's been writing NBA related stuff for the last ten years almost as his "job" and won't give it up and can't afford to live away from relatives. And it's ******* sad imo. 

I wish the old site had the tag function. I'd love to see Waldo back to rip that chode. Now that chode has a chode of his own. God, soon we're gonna have chodes of chodes of chodes. God, someone kill twitter.