Who do you want on day two?

bucsfan333

7 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

I m all for going front 7 early, I m not even really concerned about the name.  I just think they are razor thin after Suh and Vea.  And it s not like Licht has sunk a bunch of draft capital on the dline during his tenure.

As mentioned last night, there are options at RB still in FA. They can manipulate the cap to create more space.  So waiting on RB, not a bad idea.  I ll be happy with the next 3 DTs on the board, I ll even be content with Epenesa and his poor combine.  Wasn t there concerns about Dalvin Cook s combine?

Our pass rush can be hit or miss when we are playing good lines (Saints, Titans, Falcons wk 17 when they had their rookies back, and Colts)...as long as the DL guy can rush the passer I’m cool with it. Suh is not a good pass rusher at his stage of his career. So paying 8 million for his great run stuffing attribute is a lot. Bucs need to defend the pass well and pass well to win a super bowl. Akers or Moss r3

Cook had a bad combine and had character concerns based off his background.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, indifference said:

Our pass rush can be hit or miss when we are playing good lines (Saints, Titans, Falcons wk 17 when they had their rookies back, and Colts)...as long as the DL guy can rush the passer I’m cool with it. Suh is not a good pass rusher at his stage of his career. So paying 8 million for his great run stuffing attribute is a lot. Bucs need to defend the pass well and pass well to win a super bowl. Akers or Moss r3

Cook had a bad combine and had character concerns based off his background.

Wouldn t be surprised to see them have interest in Madubuike.  

We need a better running game.  That being said, watching all the other picks before and after us last night. I think the RB position may need to wait until round 3...  Anyone have any thoughts on a trade down from 45 to grab more capitol?  I'd like to grab Akeem Davis Gaither. CHESS piece on D/Safety help, thoughts? Also, more depth on OL  is needed. OJ  trade could help. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, thejedi41 said:

We need a better running game.  That being said, watching all the other picks before and after us last night. I think the RB position may need to wait until round 3...  Anyone have any thoughts on a trade down from 45 to grab more capitol?  I'd like to grab Akeem Davis Gaither. CHESS piece on D/Safety help, thoughts? Also, more depth on OL  is needed. OJ  trade could help. 

im down to trade down but not too far.

Pass rush, safety, and G competition all needed. Mike Edwards was awful last year at FS.

4 hours ago, ravishingone said:

I approve the position.  👍👍👍

Build the lines. Not really someone who was ever on my mind but we have to control the LOS to let our skill guys do what they do on offense and defense. Long term Vea and Davidson would be excellent. This year, Davidson backing up Vea, Suh and Gohlston with Nacho also there is really solid.

We can get a RB in the 3rd or maybe sooner if we deal OJ.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, indifference said:

Trade down. Bucs can secure a G, DT, and RB. 

If we come away with these 3 positions tonight I'll be pumped. We will have really good depth and talent across the lines (something we haven't had in a long time) and that is only going to let our skill positions on both sides of the ball stand out more.

Edited by Lil' Shorty
  • Like 1