Draft Day Two Thread

.Buzz

Just now, DuvalsKing said:

Gruden is single handily depleting the wideout group. 

Maybe one of our 4's or 5's will be used, but I don't think we're going to be that obsessed with another WR.

We have 5 locks on the roster right now there.

9 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Maybe one of our 4's or 5's will be used, but I don't think we're going to be that obsessed with another WR.

We have 5 locks on the roster right now there.

I’m not sayin we need one hopefully Dantzler, Hall, or Amik Robertson with 1 of the 4ths. And Robertson I believe can transition to free safety he is a ball hawk.. and plays cover corner well.

Edited by DuvalsKing

Just now, DuvalsKing said:

I’m not sayin we need one hopefully Dantzler, Hall, or Amik Robertson with 1 of the 4ths 

Amik and Dantzler are my boys at this point.

I like Hall too. But the others I prefer I think unless you want Hall at FS.

There is no RB left that I want including Moss.. I know they interviewed Sewo Olonilua.. but the im not impressed with him either as a difference maker.. at this point just draft BPA fill as many holes as possible.

Edited by DuvalsKing

Just now, Tugboat said:

I don't even really see how they're planning to keep this many picks...but they seem content to just sit where they're at, on a mountain of Day 3 picks.

They absolutely could use the depth. 

But I just want a trade up.

Going over what’s left it’s already plenty to scrap together to solidify dline if they want to add piece to fit what they want when they give 34 looks. There are plenty of interior to Oline to upgrade the line you may even find a starter or depth that could scare starters. And a couple of move TEs still available as well.