Draft Day Two Thread

.Buzz

Should probably just draft Eason tomorrow at this point tbh.

Have to take a look later at what's even still left.  Totally zoned out and half fell asleep for most of the 3rd round tbh.  This coverage turned into like a really crappy lullaby in the background.

Curious what people think of the following OL prospects

Prince Tega Wanogho
Ben Bartch
Jack Driscoll
John Simpson
Logan Stenberg
Shane Lemieux
Netane Muti
Solomon Kindley

Edited by pwny

11 hours ago, pwny said:

Curious what people think of the following OL prospects

Prince Tega Wanogho
Ben Bartch
Jack Driscoll
John Simpson
Logan Stenberg
Shane Lemieux
Netane Muti
Solomon Kindley

The two Auburn guys are okay.  Prince Tega seems like he might have a bit more upside as a bit more raw and aggressive...but might just always play out of control.  I think Stenberg and Simpson are probably my favourite of the OGs left.  Along with Kevin Dotson maybe.

With Bartch...what i watched was hilarious, just like a schoolyard bully at that level.  But i have no idea what to really make of him.

Don't really care that much for the others.  Some of them are fine.  Muti seems like too big an injury risk, and Kindley is a hilariously blobby "athlete" with kinda funny movement skills.

1 minute ago, Tugboat said:

The two Auburn guys are okay.  Prince Tega seems like he might have a bit more upside as a bit more raw and aggressive...but might just always play out of control.  I think Stenberg and Simpson are probably my favourite of the OGs left.  Along with Kevin Dotson maybe.

With Bartch...what i watched was hilarious, just like a schoolyard bully at that level.  But i have no idea what to really make of him.

Don't really care that much for the others.  Some of them are fine.  Muti seems like too big an injury risk, and Kindley is a hilariously blobby "athlete" with kinda funny movement skills.

Tega has sub 32 inch arms