Draft Day Two Thread

.Buzz

Wasn't on my radar after what I read about their quotes. Thought they'd just roll with Woods at NT and figure it out next year.

Value I think is good as he is a versatile guy with good potential. Just thought OL/RB/S or a pass rusher from the interior was something they'd target.

Just now, .Buzz said:

Wasn't on my radar after what I read about their quotes. Thought they'd just roll with Woods at NT and figure it out next year.

Value I think is good as he is a versatile guy with good potential. Just thought OL/RB/S or a pass rusher from the interior was something they'd target.

Perhaps with hamilton taking the double team bryan can be the 3 tech he should

2 minutes ago, LinderFournette said:

Perhaps with hamilton taking the double team bryan can be the 3 tech he should

Bryan showed out last year in the 2nd half. I know he's not popular here but he did show up last year.

Idk how I feel about him long term but I think there's a chance he shuts some of us up next year. Hope it happens. Get a legit NT that gets push like Hamilton with Allen/Chaisson and hopefully Yan and there's a lot of talent in that front 7.

1 minute ago, .Buzz said:

Bryan showed out last year in the 2nd half. I know he's not popular here but he did show up last year.

Idk how I feel about him long term but I think there's a chance he shuts some of us up next year. Hope it happens. Get a legit NT that gets push like Hamilton with Allen/Chaisson and hopefully Yan and there's a lot of talent in that front 7.

Yes but with an improvement at nt he should Better along with more work

9 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

In fairness to not just putting it up to next year...NT is one of those spots where it can often take a while for guys to find their sea legs against NFL linemen who are a lot better, stronger, and more savvy.

Just now, Tugboat said:

In fairness to not just putting it up to next year...NT is one of those spots where it can often take a while for guys to find their sea legs against NFL linemen who are a lot better, stronger, and more savvy.

Hamilton's tape was v good, but it's possible he will sit behind Woods and take more of a slow approach to adding more and more PT.