Draft Day Two Thread

.Buzz

1 minute ago, .Buzz said:

Moss, Akers, Gibson, Dobbins are all damn good/bring the identify of another weapon. I would be all for one of those.

Feel like Gibson is kinda...overlap with whatever we have in Shenault.  I do like him, but i think he's probably more slot/gadget player than real RB.

And i don't get the Akers love with apparently all of Jaguars fandom and media at all.  But Dobbins is cool.

3 minutes ago, Tugboat said:

Feel like Gibson is kinda...overlap with whatever we have in Shenault.  I do like him, but i think he's probably more slot/gadget player than real RB.

And i don't get the Akers love with apparently all of Jaguars fandom and media at all.  But Dobbins is cool.

Fair on Gibson, but I just want weapons. We haven't had them...like ever.

Chark and Lenny was all we had last year. Conley and Dede are ok, and I hope Dede gets back on track, but just keep stacking weapons up. 

Akers just impressed the hell out of me on tape. He had like the worst OL to run behind and still did his thing.

9 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Fair on Gibson, but I just want weapons. We haven't had them...like ever.

Chark and Lenny was all we had last year. Conley and Dede are ok, and I hope Dede gets back on track, but just keep stacking weapons up. 

Akers just impressed the hell out of me on tape. He had like the worst OL to run behind and still did his thing.

Still feel like all the weapons in the world won't matter that much, if they can't fix the OLine.  You just cannot go into this year with the same unit and expect it to miraculously be better.

I feel like i'm definitely missing something on Akers.  Felt like he actually kinda made his OLine look worse at times, which isn't great.

Just now, .Buzz said:

RBs are getting slimmer and slimmer.

Idk a ton about the class after the guys taken and Moss, Gibson, Dobbins. Hope there's more because it's not looking good.

AJ Dillon would be like...a plug 'n play Fournette replacement.  Whether that's a thing you want or not...your mileage may vary.

I kinda dig it.  But he'll go later.  Lot of hard mileage.

4 minutes ago, pwny said:

Hurts to Eagles. Hmmmm

Gonna be interesting to see how they use him there.  Pederson is smart enough to figure out how to use him as a gadget guy probably.  Interesting they'd go that way over another more pure WR type though.

With the way Wentz gets injured, couldn't hurt to have a 3rd emergency QB on the active roster either though.

Edited by Tugboat

Just now, Tugboat said:

AJ Dillon would be like...a plug 'n play Fournette replacement.  Whether that's a thing you want or not...your mileage may vary.

I kinda dig it.  But he'll go later.  Lot of hard mileage.

I mean I'm not against it, I just get the feeling Gruden wants more of a do it all guy/someone who has more shake in him.

Forgot to mention him on that list.