Draft Day Two Thread

.Buzz

1 minute ago, Tugboat said:

That was so weird.  Like...they were either jumping us, or Chicago who just got a stud RB fairly high last year and have Cohen too.

There was some rumors we liked him so I'm genuinely curious.

Alright.  I'm into it.  He'll probably get injured constantly because...that's what players do in Jacksonville, even when they don't have those concerns coming in.

But if he can stay healthy, Shenault is gonna be a really interesting weapon for the offense.  Unique player, who could develop into a really good WR eventually.  Kinda stoked for Keenan to work with him a bit.

7 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Alright...I'm feel good about the rest of the draft now that a weapon is out of the way.

Grab a RB and interior OL soon.

Find a way to get back up and grab one of the OT guys like Ezra or Jones, and i'm feeling a bit better about things.  Long way to go though, probably.

My RB crush Moss still out there though too, if they're going RB after getting jumped for Taylor?  idk.

Edited by Tugboat

2 minutes ago, Tugboat said:

Find a way to get back up and grab one of the OT guys like Ezra or Jones, and i'm feeling a bit better about things.  Long way to go though, probably.

My RB crush Moss still out there though too, if they're going RB after getting jumped for Taylor?  idk.

Moss, Akers, Gibson, Dobbins are all damn good/bring the identify of another weapon. I would be all for one of those.